- To provide the Services, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information from you including: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, your activities on the Site, and/or financial information. This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and any other services associated with them. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the Site and/or to keep you up-to-date with other products and services we provide or those of our trusted partners which we think may be of interest to you. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data for to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
- We may use 'cookies' while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. This information is used to produce statistical reports on Site activity and allows us to tailor the Site to suit your interests. Examples include:
Please note that from time to time we may use third party advertising service providers to display advertising on the Site, to analyse demographics data of our visitors and to manage our advertising on other sites and such providers may use their own cookies and/or web beacons to collect information in order to provide personalised advertising. If you do not wish to have your information used for such purposes, you may opt-out by emailing at email@example.com.
If you wish to withdraw your consent in relation to storage and processing of your personal data, (i.e. “opt out”), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, following any such withdrawal, we may not be able to provide the Services to the full extent or at all.
Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. If you do not want us to retain or use your Data in any way or at any time, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at email@example.com.
- enabling our service to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information several times during one task;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so that you don't need to do it for every web page requested; and/or,
- measuring how many people are using services, to make the services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery to your web browser.